Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 34 of 96

Sessativa walks just in front of Durgan, keeping - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2013 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 96 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
7th Dec, 2013 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 34

Out of Character:: Welcome back! You'll be happy to know that Micaiah is alive and kicking, and we are about to reach the ruins. We just have to kill a few skeletons first. And don't worry about being gone, life happens, I think everyone understands.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2013 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Out of Character:: Soldonato,

Good to have you back. Read up on the main game thread and put in your actions and rolls. Glad to have you aboard. No one hates you! biggrin.gif

7th Dec, 2013 - 8:54am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan actually shouts, "Skeletons, I'll do this and I'll do it right this time!"

He runs ahead of the group and presents his holy symbol, "Bask in glory you unnatural heathens!"

Turn undead: d20: 15
He continues to advance towards them to captivate them all.

If he captivates only 3 or less, he will pull out his hammer for striking.

Attacks: 15, 5
Damage: 4, 2

Out of Character: welcome back Soldonato, good to see more players actually enjoying the game.

Kntoran, So when you said it's one roll per group, it's not one for each skeleton?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2013 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Page 34 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Out of Character:
What where the dices I had to roll? I completely forgot. By the way we are fighting skeletons just outside the place we where suppoused to go right?

9th Dec, 2013 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Out of Character:: If using your composite short bow 1d6 attack roll is 1d20. Yes we are right outside the place we where going to.

12th Dec, 2013 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Sessativa watches in awe as Durgan seemingly scares away all the skeletons that where coming toward them. "That was amazing! Will they return?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2013 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 34

The Chainbreaker says...

"Thank you, they should not be back for the whole day, even longer if they know what's good for them," Durgan replies. "The ruins are so close now, I can almost smell the ancient stonework. I'll take the rear again, let's move."

13th Dec, 2013 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

Sessativa walks just in front of Durgan, keeping a careful eye for any more skeletons.

Out of Character:: 1d6= 6

When posting let us know what position in line you are, Durgan is in the rear sessativa is just in front of him and Coron and Micaiah are in front of her but in what order?

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.