Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 37 of 96

"I would not be opposed to sleeping in - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2014 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 96 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
2nd Jan, 2014 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 37

The Chainbreaker says...

"Thank all the gods there's still a pulse," Dugran looks up. "This is the last of the healing Trithereon provides for me today. I wish we could do it further from such a wretched place."

He lays his hands on Micaiah's head and heart and chants. He casts his Cure Light Wounds for 5 hit points and her wound begin to bind themselves.

"I need a moment for myself now," He says looking at the deep scratch on his right forearm. Pouring water on it, he continues. "I should have realised my power is weaker in dark places. This information I must pass on to my superiors, but I must try again to prove it to myself.

"We should have a closer look at the temple, have a scout around it for multiple exits. Maybe look into the doorway, but we should rest before entering." He looks into Sessativa's eyes with concern, for both of them. "I've never been in a ruin before. I would normally go in recklessly, but for this situation we should figure out a basic plan."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2014 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Coron uses his waterskin to clean his minor wound and then looks to Sessativa,

"Stay here with Micaiah and Durgan while they rest for a bit. I will scout around the ruin and look for exits and a suitable place to set up camp."

Coron then starts to carefully scout around the ruins, keeping an eye out for danger, traps, exits, and a good place to set up camp.

Out of Character::
D12=8
D6=5

2nd Jan, 2014 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sessativa see's Durgans concern and attempts to lift his spirits. "There is no one I would rather be with going into ruins for the first time!" She says with the best smile she can put forth. "I trust you with my life."

4th Jan, 2014 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Page 37 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Coron returns to the group and tells them what he found.

"There are undead roaming the whole area. I couldn't get close enough to see all of the possible exits without being seen. It looks like our best bet for a camp is going to be back on the ridge where we came from. If we camped any closer, we would surely be attacked in the night. Is Micaiah able to walk or do you need help carrying her?"

4th Jan, 2014 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa helps Micaiah to her feet and lets her lean on her shoulder for support. "I think we can manage together. Lets find some where to camp though. Then we can come up with a plan on how to get inside tomorrow." Sessativa follows Coron back up to the ridge while supporting Micaiah.

5th Jan, 2014 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Chainbreaker says...

"If there are so many, we want to avoid getting back though their lines tomorrow. I feel that we may already be behind the enemy's front-line, and I would hate to lose all that ground."

He dips his head in thought, "What if we camped in the trees out of reach? May not be the most comfortable, but I think it would be safe if we found a few dense enough... Nah, stupid idea."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2014 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 37

Sessativa looks to Durgan and replies. "Well I do have some rope we could tie ourselves off so we wouldn't fall out? Lets keep our eyes open for some possibilities." She looks at the surrounding trees trying to find some with branches big enough to support their weight. "I don't really feel like having to make our way all the way back to this point tomorrow, I just feel we're so close."

Sessativa would most likely follow anything Durgan said, but in this instance it seemed like a good idea all the same. She wished she would have thought of it herself as she wants only to impress Durgan with her bravery and her wit.

"What do you think Coron... Micaiah?"

Out of Character:: d12= 9
D6=5

7th Jan, 2014 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

"I would not be opposed to sleeping in a tree, but do you think Micaiah is up to it. It would be pretty uncomfortable for her. Either way, I will keep an eye out for a suitable tree."

Out of Character:: d12=1
D6=2

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.