Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 38 of 96

Durgan traces his fingers along a carving. - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2014 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 96 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
10th Jan, 2014 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 38

Sessativa tries to secure herself into the tree finding a wide sturdy looking branch.

Out of Character::69%

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2014 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan helps Micaiah with her rope first, 32%.
Then ties knots for himself, 54%.

He finds it difficult to close his eyes, saying, "I'm liking my idea less and less. Leave the trees to the nature folk." But eventually he finds a comfortable posture and nods off.

10th Jan, 2014 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Coron awkwardly climbs the tree and ties himself off as best he can. He is sure to make the knots tight so he will not fall.

Out of Character:: 61%

11th Jan, 2014 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 38 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan squirms one way, then back the other way. He speaks groggily, "Uh, now this I didn't think of. How do I get out of this?" He fumbles for a good couple of minutes before getting himself out. He drops his pack on the ground, then stays in the tree as he looks at the others. "Did you all get a bad night's rest? Anyone need help?"

11th Jan, 2014 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa happy to be up tired as she may be looses no time in getting the ropes off of her. "Maybe your idea wasn't such a good one." She stretches and holds her back in pain. "Oww "¦ I sure hope we can find somewhere inside the ruins that we can easily defend to camp at tonight." She follows Durgan in throwing her pack down and moves to help Micaiah untie herself. Before climbing down she studies her spell for the day.

Out of Character:: Spell for the day: Detect Secret Doors
Trake your the last to post, so please post the parties actions as well.

11th Jan, 2014 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Tarak awakes and carefully unties himself and climbs down the tree. After eating a quick breakfast of cold rations, he looks around to the group.

"Well, I guess we are ready to get going"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2014 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 38

As the group stands at the bottom of the steps, Coron looks up at the doors.

"Those doors are massive, and in pretty good shape too. I wonder if they were designed to keep us out, or keep something in? Well, there is only one way to find out. I'll open the doors and ya'll be ready to take down anything that jumps out."

Coron climbs up the stairs and slowly opens the huge doors.

15th Jan, 2014 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan traces his fingers along a carving. "If these weren't so faded it may have given us a clue to what is inside. I'm ready when you are, do you need help to open them?." Durgan doesn't wait for a response and goes to help with the door. He makes sure to take a deep breath before opening.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.