Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 49 of 96

Sorry about the huge delay. I had to organise - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2015 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
20th Mar, 2015 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 49

The Chainbreaker says...

After ordering a drink, Durgan starts, "When I arrived in the city, I went to the temple, and they offered me a job. I was to retrieve tomes from a temple deep in the forest. So I set off with a small group, defeated some highwaymen on the way, and reached this pyramid-like structure."

"Oh, that reminds me. I have some jewels from the highwaymen to give to the town guard."

"There were undead around it and inside. We cleared almost every single room, without ever learning what happened there. It was obviously a good temple overrun by evil. Also," He whispers quietly, "There was a fair mound of treasure collected."

"There was however one room, which I didn't venture into. As I said, it smelled awful nearby."

"The tomes in the temple were ancient, and I could not transport them safely. Which reminds me of another thing. I must ask a librarian how they take care of their books. They literally crumbled to dust under my fingers."

Durgan sculls his beer, realising he has many things to organise. "Maybe you could ask the library for me? If you hire a librarian to come with us, that will also be fine. In the meantime I'll return the stolen property."

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork is most intrigued by the story. He realizes he is among those more experienced that he. "I shall ask the librarian" Zork says as he goes in search of the person. "I will meet you back here."

Out of Character: Hopefully we agree to some appointed time. Now do you add what we do to the other part of the game or do we both add in our own things?

21st Mar, 2015 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Yes, back here by mid afternoon then," Durgan replies. "No expense spared, within reason."

Durgan looks around for a guard station or barracks. Upon entering he searches for somebody of high rank. He adresses them formally, and gets straight to the point, "Have you have problems with highwaymen along the eastern road recently? I think you can wave those problems goodbye."

"I also need to know if anyone travelling that way reported any property lost or stolen. I may be able to help them with that."

Out of Character: Whenever you think it's right to post in the main thread, you can write everyone's actions. Like now, you can copy and paste what Durgan said to the guard, and add your own conversation with a librarian.

22nd Mar, 2015 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 49 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Sorry, I did not mean to supersede your roll, I was asking because our characters are splitting up so I did not know if I had to post for myself because of this, but if its something you do normally then please continue. I will also rather that.

23rd Mar, 2015 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork meets Durgan at the appointed time. "I have both good and bad news. The bad is that the books that turn to dust cannot be rescued, but the ones that still have 'life' should not be opened but instead brought back to the librarians - they will reward us for that!" Zork excitedly thinks about the prospects of plenty gold in his possession.

26th Mar, 2015 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan is a little late, and and Zork to follow him to the guard house as they talk. "That's a real shame," Replies Durgan. "See, the temple already offered me a reward for the books. I personally would prefer to give it to them, or we could auction them off. Then whoever wants a certain book, pays the most they are willing to pay for it."

"I'm going to return some stolen jewelery to the guards, then go to the temple again."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2015 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 49

The Swift Sword says...

Having not been part of the group that discovered the books Zork keeps his opinions to himself and merely agrees to follow Durgan.

3rd Apr, 2015 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

The Chainbreaker says...

Sorry about the huge delay. I had to organise a whole lot of things in town before Durgan could go. Now that our characters are on the road they can keep talking if need be.

Durgan mentions that they will stop at a hut that was along the road, used by merchants and adventurers as a night stop. He mentions setting up watches, he is willing to take whichever watch nobody else wants.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.