Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 52 of 96

"Hmmm..." Zork looks at Durgan with - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
17th Apr, 2015 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 52

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: I will sometime this week, as long as I see your reminder. I am overloaded so I can't promise my activity, but I will always be near a computer so nothing should change.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2015 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork checks around to see if there are any others that might be looking on from a distance, he then examines the bodies of the bandits and the surrounding terrain.

18th Apr, 2015 - 8:57am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"There were only four bedrolls," Durgan assures Zork.

First he checks of any bandits survived, if so he heals them and ties them up.He assists in the search of the bodies and suggests burning or burying the dead.

18th Apr, 2015 - 10:35am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 52 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork hears Durgan and adds, "Yes, but you can never know if they had visitors coming over to have some tea." Zork grins and keeps looking. Then when he's done he hopes that they at least had some treasure.

20th Apr, 2015 - 8:30am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan shows Zork and the clerics the spoils, but shows the note only to Zork. "This note is about us I think," He whispers. "There aren't many people who would know about us leaving and I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think you can write this neatly. It could be one of the clerics, either those two or the others at the temple. Or it could be the captain in the barracks."

"I think this means we must hurry to our destination. Somebody could beat us there. Also, I need to figure out some way to test the handwriting of those two, but not arouse their suspicion. I know! You should ask them to write the total treasure we collect. Then we can compare the handwriting."

20th Apr, 2015 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Swift Sword says...

Zork agrees and when Durgan takes leave of discussion Zork intentionally asks the clerics to write on some cloth or parchment the amount of gold so that it can be divided equally. While writing he will call Durgan over to look at the figures but really to test the two hand writings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2015 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 52

The Chainbreaker says...

"It could be anyone then," Durgan talks as he ties up the horse and mules outside. "The only way to check would be at the office. It could also be the anyone at the tavern, but I didn't talk to anyone there.

"Either way, we should all rest up as we will try to travel fast tomorrow. Same watches as yesterday?"

22nd Apr, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

The Swift Sword says...

"Hmmm..." Zork looks at Durgan with a confused look about the note. He then volunteers the same watch.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.