Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 58 of 96

"That is a good point, I haven't - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st May, 2015 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
22nd May, 2015 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 58

The Swift Sword says...

"Which city is not corrupt?" Zork replies with a chuckle. "I don't like the idea of carrying around so much gold, so I think I need to spend some of it now, what do you think?"

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2015 - 5:56am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Yes, let's go. With this much treasure, I might as well get a house in town."

Out of Character: We might as well both post our actions in the main game.

28th May, 2015 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork spends his time in a near by open area testing his horse and his new helm and shield. He feels like a kid being able to give the horse commands and see that he is obeyed. He heads to the inn to meet up with Durgan.

29th May, 2015 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 58 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan looks up from the note, "Hello again! I was just finishing up my drink, but I could do with another!"

After ordering he updates Zork, "The guard don't know who could have sent the note about us leaving town. They're checking up with the town's scribes."

29th May, 2015 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

"Strange" He replies, and then without much more thought he says, "Guess what I got!" Without waiting for a reply he starts babbling about his horse and the commands that it can follow, etc.

Out of Character: Please go ahead and put the next action, I'm not sure what next we should do unless you want to discuss the possibilities.

30th May, 2015 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan politely and patiently listens tp Zork's babbling. When there's a lull in the conversation he mentions that he will be trying to buy a house in town. He wonders aloud where to gp from there.

Out of Character: Feel free to suggest something. I'm happy to fast forward a week if you're willing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st May, 2015 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 58

The Swift Sword says...

"A house? You want to settle in this place? I thought you might rather build something of your own in a better place, but good move, it could save giving the innkeeper your money."

Out of Character: Well how is it normally done? Are we supposed to inquire where there is adventure at some place in particular?

31st May, 2015 - 4:22am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

The Chainbreaker says...

"That is a good point, I haven't been to many towns. So I don't know what other places are like. However I definitely do not want to be carrying" He quiets to a whisper "So much gold everywhere I go."

Back to his normal loudness, he continues "However I feel this will be a good base and source of work for a while. The more adventuring we do, the fewer bandits there ought to be and we will be ridding the local land of its problems."

Out of Character: I believe there were notices in the city, but apart from that just play as though you were looking for work. Maybe go to places you want to work for first.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.