Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 60 of 96

Acting offended, Morg says "Highwaymen! - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2015 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
7th Jun, 2015 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 60

The Chainbreaker says...

"Umm alright," Durgan replies, taken aback. "How about meeting me and a friend at the inn at midday? If you have the means, please do wash up. Otherwise I might be able to sort you out, but later for I am busy."

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2015 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork, after busily talking about last night's dream suddenly realizes there is a stranger perched on Durgan's ear. He stops, eyes down the man and then continues his dream story.

8th Jun, 2015 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan nods and greets the new guy asking, "At my service? What do you mean? We just met, I don't know anything about you, and despite you following me, I think you know very little about me! I don't even know your name yet!"

The sight of Zork coming in is a welcome relief and distraction. Durgan rises from the table, leaving MorgThal. He begins talking, but soon regrets his decision as Zork explains his dream.

"I'm an astronomer, not an astrologer. If I had to guess what your dream meant, it's that you crave something desperately, money or a woman or both. Just remember the grass is always greener on the other side."

He switches back to the first conversation, "I think we were about to introduce ourselves. I am Durgan, an initiate of the god Trithereon. He urges me to free the oppressed and do good works."

8th Jun, 2015 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 60 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork stops going on about his dream and brings himself out of sleep. "I'm Zork, a warrior by career although my dreams say I might be a lover, and you are.. ?"

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

I am Morg'Thal, to your service as well (Bowing down deeply in a funny fashion)

I've been watching your friend here, Durgan and I think I can be of service to you. I'm in search of adventure and you folks seems like the right kind of fella. But, don't you worry, I can hold my own. I can even get into place you probably think no one can!

Oh, one more thing, for the record, I ain't looking for a lover, so don't think of me this way! Says Morg'Thal with a huge grin!

8th Jun, 2015 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork is amazed by the introduction of the new comer,

"Morg... What you said? Lover?"

All the words confused him, he was still thinking about the beautiful woman in his dreams and looked to Durgan for a translation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2015 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 60

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan chuckles, "Just let it slide."

Then he turns serious in a flash. "About that stalking, I don't like it one bit. Someone in town sent a message to highwaymen last time we went out exploring. And with your admission now you're the prime suspect."

He leans in close to MorgThal, "So, how much do you know?"

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Acting offended, Morg says "Highwaymen! Now wait a second mister, I don't like these highwaymen one bit and you won't find me working or dealing with them in such manner. My life purposes is to do good, but I don't care one bit about the law. If these guys serve my purposes, I'Il deal with them, but most of the time they seems to be doing the bidding of .... Not sure I should utter such word here"

"Bottom line is that I have no clue what you're talking about. If you have proof, then I challenge you to show it now, for you are mistaken."

Out of Character: Sorry about the discussion in the other forum, I don't think I fully grasp the difference between the two sites. Can you tell me how you handle it. Sorry and thanks. Ps. I'm enjoying this

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.