Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 64 of 96

At the tavern Zork is somewhat disappointed - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jun, 2015 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 96 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
15th Jun, 2015 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 64

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan offers everyone a seat and they bring the food out. A rather small piece of beef, steamed vegetables and a heap of mashed potato is placed on each gold platter, the platter obviously twice as big as necessary.

"Sorry about the portions," Durgan apologises. "This is the first dinner I've hosted and we didn't cook for more than four."

He has a forkful of mash, swallows politely and starts, "With four people and two horses, I'm sure we'll be a force to be reckoned with by any highwaymen. My concern is that we'll just be too obvious on the road."
"Instead of taking the south road, perhaps we could search through the forest for any signs of travel. But it could take days and they may be further from town than we expect."
"I just don't know how to approach this, do you have any suggestions?"

Out of Character: Sessativa used to be a player character and they were starting a relationship on their first adventure. But the player stopped posting and I assumed some limited control of her.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2015 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Ignoble says...

I am thankful for the meal. The portions mean little when compared to the company.

I would not wish to alter your plans master Durgan, I can bide my time in town and wait for word, or wait for the next quest. I can spend more time with young Sessativa. I have many questions for her.

Looking at Zork and smiling, I am certain you have more than enough strong men to help in your quest.

In Elven, "Please allow me to help you clean up my lady, it is the least I can do."

15th Jun, 2015 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork, already seated, smiles widely as the meal is brought before him. He says, "Now this is the hospitality worthy of a king!" Then without further ado he begins to make the plate disappear quickly while only occasionally looking up at his host to hear what he says. "Uh-huh" And "Yeah" With a mouth full of food is what he says as he hears Durgan's plans.

17th Jun, 2015 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 64 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork, not hesitant at all, finishes his plate and leans back as though he wants more, but he at least has some restraint to not ask for more even though he does his best to hint it.

18th Jun, 2015 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork stands up. He sees that his host has taken an early night cap. I am going to the tavern to have a round, I will pass by later to see if something has finalized, if not please knock at my door at the inn.

18th Jun, 2015 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Ignoble says...

Emily proceeds with helping to clean up. She asks many questions about Sessativa. Where is she from? Where her family is now? Do they know where she is now? What her role in the party was?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2015 - 7:22am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 64

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan apologises that they do not have more prepared, but he offers Zork bread. As he leaves, Durgan says, "See you tomorrow! I hope we can think of something overnight. And I'll have the beds ready next time in case you all wish to sleep here."

Sessativa and Durgan thank Emily for the help and she explains that her uncle, Tress, was a sorcerer and an adventurer. She has the same magical talent but needs to learn more to hone it, that's why she's looking for magic schools. Her family know why she left their small forest grove but don't know where to exactly.

Durgan also tries to convince Morg'Thal to leave stating there are no good beds available and they're just not ready for guests. He also asks to come up with a few ideas to approach their mission.

18th Jun, 2015 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

The Swift Sword says...

At the tavern

Zork is somewhat disappointed that he finds no one looking remotely similar to his dream woman. You would think that a tavern would at least try to have some good looking wenches he thinks.

As Zork is sitting at the table he sees Emily walk in and for some reason she looks radiant. He finds himself staring for a bit and then quickly raises to his feet and offers her a seat at the table he sits.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.