Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 68 of 96

After cleaning himself at the Inn, in Emily's - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jun, 2015 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
23rd Jun, 2015 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 68

The Swift Sword says...

Zork looks on at how Emily helps MorgThal. An honorable gesture more befitting a maiden he thinks but his thoughts are kept within him as he was never one for finality of judgement. Still he waits for his tardy host.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2015 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan wakes to the knocking door and tears himself from the bed. Opening the door he is groggy and baggy eyed so the assault of questions leaves him a bit stunned, and he is even more taken aback by Morg'Thal's state. Before Durgan has a chance to speak, Morg has run off, leaving him agape and staring.

"Well bugger," Durgan starts. "I didn't realise the streets were so bad. I was going to offer him a bath. You are very generous, Emily, I'm glad to have met you. Please come inside."

Durgan leads everyone to the sitting room, bringing a gold platter with a bread loaf to tear apart and butter. Sessativa comes downstairs, well dressed and freshened in contrast to Durgan.

24th Jun, 2015 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

"Durgan, I appreciate the food and all, but we really need to get going to on our next adventure, now. Do you have a plan where we can leave now? If you do then let's go."

Out of Character: Now that there is more of us and Icon was the original participant I think you should be party leader so the actions can be one so we're not all doing something different.

24th Jun, 2015 - 8:20am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 68 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"You're so full of energy, but I only know what the lady said," Durgan replies. "These bandits are to the south in the forest. I was thinking Emily and Morg'Thal ahed, because we can catch up on horseback. But since they're lacking armour, we may arrive too late."

"Ooh! I've got it!" Durgan exclaims clasping his hands. "Zork and me on the road will have our horses and pretend to have carts full of goods, travelling pretty slowly. But actually Morg and Emily can be hiding in the carts under a canvas. When they strike, we can counterattack!"

24th Jun, 2015 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

"Right! So... Durgan, go get yourself some grub and some armor so we can move out."

Out of Character: Everyone else, do you want to do a party leader format so we aren't all posting our actions?

24th Jun, 2015 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Oh, yeah, I forgot to reply to that comment. I could be party leader because I will have a lot of free time soon, but not for about 2 days. I have one more exam on Saturday and work all night.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2015 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 68

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: OK but still need input from the others as well. I'm mostly proposing this because everyone seems to be doing something different and we need to work as a collective if we're going to start this.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2015 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

After cleaning himself at the Inn, in Emily's room, Morg'Thal comes back to Durgan's house. As he arrive, he throw the gold piece back to Emily with a smile and says "Thank you my lady, your offer was very nice. But, I will make my way in the world and find my own money. Rest assured that I appreciate your offer and that I owe you"

Out of character: I agree with the leader thing. I've been finding that this is going nowhere, so having one voice would be great and it would help moving this along a bit

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.