Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 70 of 96

Out of Character: I have as my position cover - Page 70 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2015 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 96 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
28th Jun, 2015 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 70

The Chainbreaker says...

"Ah! I'm so sorry," Durgan replies. "I forgot to mention the deed was going to be signed at noon today! Come back to my place and let's prepare for the journey. We can perhaps double our pace for today to make up for lost time."

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2015 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork folds his arms and then removes them and slaps his forehead, "Really? This must be the life of the rich that the beautiful woman in my dreams was warning me about." In any case Zork after a rummage through the town comes back just after noon and ready to go.

Out of Character: Icon, please make it noon on your next post so we can get out of here.

29th Jun, 2015 - 5:06am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"I don't know why you're so impatient," Durgan responds. "Were you not taught in your fighting training that is far better to be prepared than caught off guard?"

Durgan finishes everything he wanted to do in town, and leads everyone to the south gate. He urges Emily and Morg'Thal to hide before they even leave his house, so that nobody can send a message to the bandits that there are four people on the road.

29th Jun, 2015 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 70 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I posted in the main game thread by accident but it wasn't clarified, are we posting our own actions or is Icon going to do that?

I also need to know what Zork's marching position should be so I can adjust that on the character sheet.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Out of Character: : I don't think Durgan should post our actions. He should only do so to move the plot along like we all get in the wagon then go, we are are own character after all.

29th Jun, 2015 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: OK so we are all going to be posting what our character does and use here for extended role-play and party discussion? Is this agreed by all?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2015 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 70

The Chainbreaker says...

Looks like we're all posting each action. Zork you can choose front or rear, Durgan will take the other spot. Durgan has a slight preference to the rear, unless you want it.

30th Jun, 2015 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 70

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I have as my position cover so I will let the wagon be ahead so anyone in front might be harder to see me there. Is that good?

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.