Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 72 of 96

When Durgan speaks, Morg'Thal calm - Page 72 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2015 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
14th Jul, 2015 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 72

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: If one of you is going to search the bodies then we need to decide how we split what we find. Divide equally or some other method?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

I say since I had a pivotal role in this encounter, I should take all of the spoil.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Now the fight is over, the dreadlocked half-orc suddenly becomes aware of the beautiful half-elven woman. With symptoms you've seen a thousand times before, he becomes shy, self-conscious, even a little clumsy, which he never was during the fight. He pulls his scarf up and arranges his dreads over the ugly scars on his neck. Realising its too late, Gell approaches Emily Aquious and says, "I think you saw my elf-killer mark. Know, I've never killed an elf. I did nothing to earn this brand except scream more heartily than the other whelps when Skaapsh One-eye was in a humour to torment his offspring. I like and respect elves, above all half-elves, so let there be no ill-will between us."
He picks a beautiful white flower with purple veins from his dreads and offers it to the beauty shyly.

15th Jul, 2015 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 72 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

While searching the bodies Zork happens to glance the half orc in his romance mode. He shakes his head, having past dealings with Emily he new she would be lots of trouble for the 'innocent' half human.

16th Jul, 2015 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Ignoble says...

Emily looks up from her kill. She sees this large man looking down at her offering her a flower. This is strange behavior she thinks to herself, but he did help. I am not the type to accept gifts from strangers. She stands up. If you offer your name along with that flower you hold, than perhaps we may no longer be strangers.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Oh, Stupid Gell!" He exclaims hitting his head, accidently crushing the flower. "Forgetting something so obvious - I'm not too used to introductions you see - we didn't get too many visitors at the grove!"
He turns to face the whole group: "I am Gell Amakiir, born of the Raging Ankhegs, but raised as a warden of the Grove of Weeping Pearls by Jeneleth the Green. But old Jeneleth died and Amastacia became leader of the Grove and...and it was time to leave. Now I seek my future in the lands of my mother's folk. They told me she was a human, though I don't remember her."
"And what of you? I see your wagon and guess you are merchants?" He says, looking doubtfully over the group. "Where are you heading? Could you use another guard until you reach your destination?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2015 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 72

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Durgan is happy to let the few spoils go to the other party members.

In Character: Durgan shouts out to all, "Anyone have rope? We have to tie this scoundrel up."

"MorgThal, you have to calm down," Durgan says with a tone of apathy as the man attacks a blanket. His expression is blank as he watches with concern. "I need to check you up, take your temperature. Have some water and lie down in the wagon." With Morg's permission, he will help him out of the armor and check him up.

He keeps one eye on the strange situation between the half-orc and Emily. "So soon after battle," He mutters, just loud enough for Morg to hear. "And now we will have a half-orc with us whose mood will swing when we least expect it."

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 16th Jul, 2015 - 12:44pm

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 72

When Durgan speaks, Morg'Thal calm almost right away, it seems to have brought him back to reality. He look sover at Durgan and says "If this is adventuring, I'm not sure it is worth it. A blanket.... A blanket ...."

Then he sits down and become quiet, almost sad.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.