Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 73 of 96

What ever you wish sire, however I doubt you - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2015 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 96 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
16th Jul, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 73

The Chainbreaker says...

"There there," Durgan pats him on the shoulder. "There will be plenty more opportunities and much more danger. I learnt today that I should beseech Trithereon for more healing spells."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

As he shed a little tear, he says "Ill never learn if things keep going like this! How am I going to prove myself to you and this group? Even the new ugly one come and, apparently, was more useful. And now, he flirt with Emily! I'm useless!"

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I wasn't flirting," The half-orc protests, speaking too loud, flushing brown and not looking at Emily. "The Amanaeris - the autumn pansy - is a...is a common peace offering among elves! Everybody knows that!"
This last statement is delivered under his breath, grumpily.
He looks uncomfortable and decides to change the subject: "But you haven't answered my question - where are you going and do you need another sword, I mean another flail? You wouldn't need to pay me much - just...twelve gold pieces...or silver would do. Or whatever beginners are usually paid. You're not to take advantage of me!" He warns.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 73 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Morg'Thal stays silent, in deep, deep sad thought. He does not even acknowledge Gell is speaking.

16th Jul, 2015 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork cannot believe the amount of drama that surrounds this new group. He wants to laugh but keeps it within himself so he isn't considered insensitive.

16th Jul, 2015 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Ignoble says...

Emily shakes her head as she walks past the mountain of a man. "Bad liar" The thinks to her self, will have to remember that. She walks over to comfort her young friend. "We will do something togeather later to lift your spirits, young Morg. You have many untapped skills." She looks back at the half man in curls, what of him? What shall we do with him?

Emily will take a drink of water and looks over at the bandit being questioned. "Master Durgan, "May I have some alone time with the prisoner, I might have better luck, perhaps a ladies touch will go farther."

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. Regular Members have 30 minutes to edit their Posts. If 30 minutes has elapsed wait til someone else has Replied or around 24 hours has elapsed. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2015 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 73

The Swift Sword says...

Zork hears what Emily suggests and becomes suspicious. For some reason he is weary of Emily's intentions. "I'll handle this, after all the bounty was on my head!"

16th Jul, 2015 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

Ignoble says...

What ever you wish sire, however I doubt you will get much from this ruffian using brute force. I will try and hunt down our new friend. Perhaps he has need of me.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.