Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 76 of 96

We should make camp, recoup spells and hit - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2015 - 6:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 96 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
20th Jul, 2015 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 76

The Chainbreaker says...

"A couple hours down the road, apparently. If we stay hidden in the treeline we might double the time it takes.
"But I am in no state to attack today. I suggest resting here in the forest and reserving all of tomorrow to travel there and attack. I just hope that they don't raise the alarm when they notice this lot missing," He sweeps an open palm across the battlefield.

"I will start digging graves. The last thing we want is animals attracted to the blood. Anyone want to help?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2015 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

In Character: Gell eventually returns from the forest with herbs and a new hairdo. His humming freezes as he notices the new warmth and familiarity that the bandit prisoner has with pretty Emily. He tries to hide his jealousy, but his artificial smiles fool no-one.
If Durgan is still digging the graves, he'll help with his bucket and shovel. If not, he'll promise to help the cleric of Trithereon next time, and invites him to take search Stoic the mule for equipment whenever he has a need - "We shared everything except underclothes in the grove, so I'm not used to the concept of property; of lending or stealing yet."
Out of Character: I've never seen the need for a team-leader, but I realise now that without one or at least a structure, we might carry on adding our own little mini-activities (Gell collecting herbs, Durgan digging etc) and get stuck. Let's add deadlines (That anyone can submit) so we can progress faster:
Eg. If no-one suggests something different within 24 hours from this post, we will:
- find a hidden place to camp away from the road, preferably on ground where we can see people coming and with some shelter from wind and rain (Eg a small isolated group of trees on a hill or one of the way-stations in the area).
- we'll stand watches; 1 Durgan, 2 Emily (And Rick the Bandit), 3 Gell and 4 Zork.
- After replenishing our spells, we'll follow Rick and Emily toward the bandit camp in the morning. Marching order Rick, Zork, Gell (With shortbow in hand), Emily and Durgan at the rear.
I'm not wanting to be a team leader - if Durgan/Icon (The most experienced) wants to take the responsibility then I'm happy with that! But my suggestion is no team leader - anyone can suggest a plan, but do it with a deadline for replies so we can move on. Just a suggestion smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 23rd Jul, 2015 - 7:46am

23rd Jul, 2015 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: We had this debate about the leader in 3.5 and ended up choosing to add our own actions. I do not mind a leader, but the leader has to be here to post the actions when its time it can't be we have a leader and everyone has to wait til the leader feels like putting in our actions.

In Character: Zork returns on his horse to find the discussion going on. He really has nothing to add but he does say after some thought, "Whatever you all decide let's be fast about it because the leader of these will be expecting them back with loot. I think we should hide the bodies, and find the leader right away. We cannot go back or the informant will tell the bandit leader of our approach and we will lose the element of surprise."

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2015 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 76 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

"Durgan and I would both benefit from a night's sleep before entering combat again. Remember, the most successful hunts are not generally those of the adolescent wildcat, who rushes enthusiastically at the nearest prey, but those of the wily veteran who stalks and chooses his attack carefully." Gell laughs and claps Zorc's arm, "But I understand your impatience: My heart too screams to bathe in the blood of my enemies and exalt in their terror and lamentation - but we must control these bestial urges!"
Gell suggests they abandon the wagon, which will be difficult to conceal, and lead the mule and horses to a sheltered, defensible and hidden camp for the night (If we can find one).

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 24th Jul, 2015 - 9:27am

24th Jul, 2015 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: Zork, looks at the half orc with one eyebrow raised at his suggestion. While patting his horse he sighs as he watches the newcomers deliberate their move.

24th Jul, 2015 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan looks obtrusively at Zork's wounds when he makes his comment.

"Gell is right, and those were my thoughts. They can probably see the wagon or find it if they come looking for their mates. It will only raise questions in their camp when they find it empty. It also frees up my horse so I can ride it."

"Not only should our campsite be off the road, but we can't light a fire, nor continue our journey along the road. We must be unseen."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2015 - 5:33am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 76

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: OK guys so what are we going to do? We should have a firm plan. We camp and then move out tomorrow or keep the stride and get going.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

We should make camp, recoup spells and hit points in the morning and then head to the bandit camp tomorrow, off the trail.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.