Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 77 of 96

Durgan shoots up from his bedroll, sniffing - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jul, 2015 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
26th Jul, 2015 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 77

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Then let's do it.

In Character: Zork says, "Let's find a good camp site but remember the wagon makes tracks so we don't want to be followed. Wherever we put the wagon should not be the same place we camp but we should still be able to see the wagon."

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2015 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Let's just leave the wagon behind," Durgan suggests. "It will warn whoever comes next and there's nothing in it anyway. When we head back to town we can take it."

"This is as good a spot as any," Durgan says at the grove. "Just let me lie down," He yawns and begins unpacking. "I'll try not to sleep, just rest my wounds."

"So tomorrow we stay in the trees and head for that hill top an hour away? Emily, did you get any more information?"

27th Jul, 2015 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork, now ready to have a needed rest, agrees and begins to move towards the trees. He get off his horse and looks for a nice place it can rest and eat some shrubs.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Page 77 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The half-orc agrees to everything that Durgan suggests. He's tired of discussion and just wants someone to tell him what to do.

Out of Character: Maybe a party leader isn't necessary in combat but in other situations, I think the game needs a leader to force decisions. Or do we all have to tell Kntoran individually that we are going to camp in the grove? Since we all agree, we need someone to tell Kntoran what we are doing. I'm new here, so I nominate Zork the Swift Sword to post our plans.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. Regular Members have 30 minutes to edit their Posts. If 30 minutes has elapsed wait til someone else has Replied or around 24 hours has elapsed. See Constructive Posting Policy.

27th Jul, 2015 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Why can't we just post our own actions than have a leader? I think its faster that way. If I'm out voted on this I rather not be the leader as I'm even 'newer' to this style of Role-playing Game .

28th Jul, 2015 - 7:49am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: The three of us were in agreement, so I thought it was a fair time to post. That, and I was previously the leader. I do think that any player should take the initiative and post for the others, but only when agreed or voted by a majority.

I hope the others haven't left the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 77

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Well if you want to continue being the leader go ahead, but I rather not. Missing from this is Kermit, I think he was given the boot or left on his own from the site. The others are supposed to be here.

29th Jul, 2015 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan shoots up from his bedroll, sniffing the air. "Fire!" He shouts as he looks around fervently.

He calms as he sees no immediate danger and says, "Whoever is cooking to the south must have started not long ago. We shouldn't break camp, let's hurry to the source. No time for breakfast!" Before even hearing their answers, he begins putting on his armor. "Some help please, Zork I'll help you in return."

Out of Character: I think anyone can speak for all of us, as long as we agree on an action.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.