Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 78 of 96

Gell signals that he thinks they shouldn't - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2015 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 96 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
30th Jul, 2015 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 78

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Zork has 8 HP now and is ready for battle again. This time I will be using my horse to aide in battle.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2015 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Durgan is down only a couple of hit points too, but only has 2 heals left. Aid iis a pretty strong spell though. The target gets 1d8 HP, which can go over the maximum, and the effects of Bless.

In Character: "The source looks to be just up ahead. Will we approach stealthily?" Durgan asks. "Perhaps we can stay on our horses and Gell can sneak up ahead? We'll ride over when you shout."

31st Jul, 2015 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

"Meat is being cooked, its likely we will encounter someone with an appetite. Stay on guard."

Out of Character: I did not post in the leadership thread since the majority here wants to go that way, so I hope someone will post actions in good speed.

1st Aug, 2015 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 78 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I don't understand this. I thought you all wanted a leader to post all actions in the main game and because of this I avoided posting there only to see you all posting there. Can we have some kind of firm decision on this please otherwise I will post there as normal.

2nd Aug, 2015 - 6:43am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: I did, but I'm not sure if Adelarus simply skimmed this thread, or forced an action from me I didn't want to take. I simply wanted Durgan to remain mounted so I had to post.

The following assumes someone comes back down to Durgan to report:

In Character: "This makes little sense to me," Durgan says. "I assume they are merchants because of the wagons, but there is nobody around, and the food will burn if they leave it."

"Shall we move around the camp in a large circle, so we can see into the tents? Or we can wait here to see who goes to get the food off the fire. I'm happy with either decision, but we should observe more before approaching."

Durgan Results:
  • Spot? on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2015 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Out of Character: Sorry, I guess I responded too quickly and forced the action. I prefer a leader, but wasn't sure we'd all agreed.

In Character: Gell will return to Durgan to report what he saw. He is in favour of staying on the hill and watching some more. If these are merchants, then their cooking aroma may attract bandits too. We should beware of people coming up behind us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2015 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 78

The Swift Sword says...

Zork dismounts and beckons his horse back a little. He watches to see if he can see movement. He suggests waiting awhile as the others come up to peer as well.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

Gell signals that he thinks they shouldn't move from position yet and makes eating gestures. While watching the camp, he does stealthy stretches and movements so when the time comes to move he'll be ready - he remembers Emily and Morg's fate from the last battle.

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 4th Aug, 2015 - 4:36am

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.